Monday, September 4, 2017

A New Beginning

1. Welcome to the branch Bom Fim!
Hello yáll! Hope everyone is as good as I am. I´m here in São Gabriel in a branch! Working here is super different than any of my other areas, so I`m learning as I go. The Branch accepted me well and I love the people of Brazil more than words can describe. All is well!

2. New responsibilites
This week was full of training and meetings! Tuesday we had mission counsel and President trained us on how to run our zones and how to be an inspiring leader! We´re in charge of 2 cities and I swear I spend half my life on the phone getting reports on every companionship! I´m learning tons with my new comp, Elder Loureiro, he´s amazing, love him to death.

We have some cool people to teach so I´m excited to help them progress in the Gospel as well!  I love my mission with all my heart and I know that this Gospel is what can lead us back to our loving Father<3

Elder Rawson

3 Nephi 27:19

The shoes of a hard working Elder

Mission counsel

Me, Elder Loureiro, Elder Eyring (we were in splits) and a calf



No comments:

Post a Comment