Thursday, July 14, 2016

I Made It!

At 9:08 a.m. we had a short e-mail from David letting us know that he had arrived safely.


July 13, 2016                                                                       received 9:08 a.m.
Well family I have arrived here in Brazil!!! They said to send a quick one home to the mom and dad to tell them you made it! Wow what a journey it was. After I got through security I met up with a bunch of other elders and sisters so I have been partying sine I left! I was in the middle for both flights so my legs were kinda wrecked but it worked out cause I was by Elder Burton the whole time and he is sick! Atlanta airport was cool, found our portal really easy and ate some Panda Express!! The flight ladies were really nice and the food was better than expected, although it was impossible to sleep. Anyway everything went smoothly. When a dude picked us up from the airport to take us here I got to witness firsthand Brazilian road rage.Y'all think Ray was bad but people here are pyscho!! Thought we were dead for sure at least twice.Well the MTC is bigger than I thought and it is pretty nice. We have literally been here an hour so not much has happened.They told us Wednesday would be our p day, so expect emails then! Other than that just pray for my Portuguese and always remember God!!! Have a good week! Much love, Elder Rawson

No comments:

Post a Comment