Monday, April 9, 2018

The Santa Maria Games

1.Let the games begin!
This week our zone started a competition to see who can have the most lessons, baptism invites, new investigators, people at church, etc. Everyone is fired up, cause I promised pizza for whoever wins at the end of the transfer! It´s pretty fun and is motivating everyone  to work a little harder to be a little better! On Friday we won "lessons with a member present" cause our ward provided a member to be with us for all of our 9 lessons that day! I love serving my zone and doing my best to help them reach their potentials.

2. The Work is hastening
I´m absolutely so happy with everything that´s happening right now! I've been on a spiritual high and I`m loving it. We are teaching a young man, Luiz, who's been coming to church for a while and his parents are going to let him be baptized! Also a member's dad, Ferreira, has been coming to church for a few months, but because of his old age he does not understand a lot, but his baptism was also authorized and he's pumped! Our couples are getting ready for their weddings and baptisms next month as well. The more time I spend on my mission, the more I feel that the worth of souls truly is great in the eyes of God!

I´m grateful for every minute that I have to be a missionary. Time is winding down and I´m not too excited about it... You feel things as a missionary that only God understands, and I´m going to take advantage of every moment I have! I know that this is Christ´s restored church, that we are led by a living prophet, and that anyone who doubts that can read the Book of Mormon and know for themselves.

Love,
Elder Rawson

1st Nephi 3:15

Lyfe in da hood

churrasco!!

lunch with my little friends

A water tower

Irmã Terizinha who has read the Book of Mormon 70+ times!

No comments:

Post a Comment