Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Conference - A Spiritual Treat for All

1. Revelation is real
What a general conference! I think all who watched could feel the great spirit that radiated from these inspired men! The changes that happened just confirmed to me that we have a church that has a living prophet that receives continual revelation. As he was speaking on Easter morning my heart was profoundly touched, and I know without doubt that he is God´s mouthpiece in these last days. All those who humbly listen to the teachings of these men will feel the same.
When I was at home I always laughed a bit at the talks from the leaders from other countries who have accents. It´s easy to think 'isn´t there an American who could speak instead?' but now that I`m here in Brazil I see the difference. You guys don´t know the joy these people have when they see a church leader from their country give a talk! When Elder Soares (Brazilian) was called apostle everyone was thrilled! This is a world wide church and I`m grateful to have inspired leaders!

2. The temple- a blessing for all
So we´re teaching a super cool family, Alisson and Leticia, who´ve been coming to church for a while and are getting ready for their wedding & baptism. We felt inspired to teach them about temples and ordenances for the dead, and what a great lesson it was! Leticia told us she had prayed 2 days earlier that her family and ancestors could have the same happiness as she has had learning about the Restored Gospel, and that we were an answer to her prayer.
I know the temple is chainlink between us and God, and that we need to make it our personal goal to actively participate in this glorious work!

With love,
Elder Rawson

3 Nephi 18:32 "minister like Christ" must read!

General Conference on a rainy day

an Easter selfie for y´all!:)

The best Members Ever!

Diane and Crew

My tie collection hit 36 this week

Pizza - a missionary favorite!

Seila and the crew- Great family!

Pictures I gave our recent converts. After each baptism,
I print the picture, put it in a frame, and give it to the new members.

No comments:

Post a Comment