Monday, August 21, 2017

"Great Satisfaction Awaits You . . ."

1. Felipe´s Baptism
This had to be one of the happiest days of my mission! Felipe has been receiving the missionaries and the lessons for 2 and 1/2 years and now he decided to get baptized! It was a special day for him and his family and I was happy to take part! He´s 17 and is thinking about serving a mission next year, which would complete my life goal of having one of my converts go on a mission!



2. The greatest satisfaction of all
Preach My Gospel has an intro from the First Presidency that talks about how there is no greater satisfaction in this life than bringing souls unto Christ! On Sunday when I walked into the chapel and I saw the smiling faces of all our recent converts and members I felt an overwhelming feeling of pure joy and satisfaction! It was the greatest thing ever. I´m grateful to be an instrument in the hand of the Lord. Missions are amazing.

3. D&C Done
This week I finished Doctrine and Covenants and I loved every second of it. It literally contains the doctrine of our salvation and helps explains the covenants that will help us get there. If you haven´t had a chance to read it yet I would suggest it!

Well guys, I´m truly happy. Serving a mission was the best choice I ever made. Love you all!
Elder Rawson

Alma 26:15-16 (don´t miss this one)

Sticky note letter from my family

with some friends at zone conference

More friends at zone conferences

Helping the Bishop build a house

Aline and Daniso threw a mini party for Elder Bagley's b-day on Saturday

Baptism afterparty

Post baptism churrasco!!!!!!!!






funny pics our investigator took this week.
Margarida will be baptized Thursday if all goes as planned!




No comments:

Post a Comment