Monday, May 21, 2018

#ConheçaOsElderes (meet the Elders)

I absolutely love this work. The burning joy that I feel in my heart is indescribable.

1. Our social media campaign
We've been applying a 20th century method to preach the gospel, using the Facebook of members! They take a picture with us and post it using the hashtag #ConheçaOsElderes (meet the Elders) for all their friends to see! It´s been cool to see the members positively react and help bring the light of the Gospel to everyone. My question for you now is- when was the last time you put a spiritual message on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram??


2. Visits with President and Sister Louza
This week we had the privilege of heading out with our mission  president and his wife to visit some of our investigators! They are so awesome and their bright spirits were able to help two families we are teaching! And finally, Seila came to church, so it worked out! At this point I`m inviting all of our investigators to be baptized on the last Saturday of my mission in 3 weeks. Go big or go home, right?

3. The power of the Livro de Mormon
I´m so very grateful to have the Book of Mormon in my life! As I was studying this week I felt it´s message penetrate my heart once again. I know that this is Christ´s church. This is where we need to be to one day return and live with Him. I have felt God´s undying love for me, and I hope that each one of you can feel it too. Ask, and it shall be given.

love,
Elder Rawson
Enos 1:26-27








No comments:

Post a Comment