Monday, May 14, 2018

Going Out With a Bang!

A successful week! A wedding,  2 baptisms, ward conference, and a wonderful Mothers Day call home:)

1. Leticia and Alisson 
After months of preparation Leticia and Alisson got married Saturday morning and then Leticia was baptized that afternoon! I´ve shared a little bit about them in previous emails, but our all-star member Alessandro passed a reference to us- His less active brother Alisson  and his girlfriend Leticia that lives with him. Leticia and Alisson  were super open with us and willing to do what the Lord expected of them! After the first Sunday that they came to church, Alissone got a call telling him he got the job he needed! They recognized it as a sign of God´s love for them, and they've done everything expected of them since! After their wedding they told us they have a new goal in 365 days- the temple! Such a great experience for me to witness. God does his part, always!

The wedding

The newlyweds!

the wedding group

Leticia family support at baptism


2. Vitoria´s story
We were also super happy to see Vitoria get baptized! Last month the Elders from the Center had made contact with a girl (Vitoria´s sister) and sent us her address to go visit her, and when we got there Vitoria showed way more interest than her sister! She hasn't missed a Sunday since and is loving the church. It´s cool to see how God acts- the real elect was the contacts sister! God acts in mysterious ways to bring forth the salvation of his children!

Vitoria´s baptism

2 new members -- Leticia and Vitoria!

3. The "lasts" continue
 I´m having a lot of "last moments" but it doesn´t feel real yet, cause I still got a month to go. This week was my last zone conference. We gave a training on teaching simply and clearly and we got lots of positive feedback, so I was happy.

In my interview with President Louza he just thanked and thanked me for everything I've done- for having that big smile on my face since I stepped off the plane, for always leaving my areas better than I found them, for inspiring other missionaries, and for making a difference in the lives of the families I've taught & baptized. It was a tender moment.

I love President Louza! He´s an excellent mentor and a role model for how I want to live my life.

I love you all! Thanks for your love and support.
Elder RAWSON
exchanges in the zone with Xis!!!!

Elder Lundrigan and I after zone conference,

talking with the best family ever!

Our P-Day lunch in the "shopping center" -  American style- hot dogs

1 comment:

  1. POR FAVOR, LEIA POR FAVOR, LEIA

    Oi, sim, o seu real acabou de receber meu cartão em branco, da MR GEORGE. ele é muito bom em

    o que ele está fazendo. conheci algumas pessoas, mas eles fugiram com o meu dinheiro, mas o Sr. George

    enviou-me o cartão há dois dias através do serviço de correio no meu país. O cartão

    programado apenas para retirar dinheiro sem ser notado e também pode ser usado para

    compras online gratuitas de qualquer tipo. O processo de candidatura é tão simples, eu tenho

    tentei o meu com o caixa eletrônico mais próximo de mim, para minha maior surpresa.

    trabalhou como mágica. Eu era capaz de retirar até US $ 3000 por dia, eu não tenho que me preocupar

    sobre como obter um empréstimo anymore.Este caixa eletrônico realmente mudou minha vida. Se você quiser

    Contate-os.
    Aqui está o endereço de e-mail georgewilder402@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete